The ingredient of Zucchini and lemon thyme soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (350g total) potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 750g zucchini, chopped
- 4 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1/4 cup lemon thyme, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
The instruction how to make Zucchini and lemon thyme soup
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until soft.
- Add potatoes and zucchini. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add stock, thyme and bay leaves. Cover. Simmer, stirring occasionally, over medium-low heat for 20 minutes. Discard bay leaves.
- Puree soup. Add beans, parsley, and salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until warmed through. Serve with toasted Turkish bread, if desired.
Nutritions of Zucchini and lemon thyme soupfatContent: 246.409 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 12.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 7 milligrams cholesterol