Three-meat ragu tortiglioni bake
The ingredient of Three-meat ragu tortiglioni bake
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 300g bird thigh fillets, trimmed, chopped
- 300g beef chuck steak, trimmed, chopped
- 300g pork scotch fillet, trimmed, chopped
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 150g button mushrooms, quartered
- 1/four cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 cup Massel chook style liquid inventory
- 400ml can tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 250g dried tortiglioni pasta
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- half of cup grated pecorino cheese
The instruction how to make Three-meat ragu tortiglioni bake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/a hundred and sixtyu00b0C fan-compelled. Lightly grease an 8 cup-capability baking dish.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over high warmness. Cook chook for four mins or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Cover to hold heat. Repeat with pork and pork.
- Add onion, celery and mushroom to pan. Cook, stirring, for five minutes or till onion has softened. Add parsley and wine. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until wine comes to the boil.
- Return hen, red meat and beef to pan. Add stock, tomato puru00e9e and tomato paste. Bring to the boil. Reduce warmness to low. Simmer, covered, for 1 hour. Remove lid. Simmer for 30 minutes or till meat is gentle and sauce has thickened slightly.
- Meanwhile, cook dinner pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet instructions until soft. Drain. Return to pan.
- Add meat mixture to pasta. Toss to mix. Spoon combination into organized dish. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake for 20 mins or till cheese is golden. Serve.
Nutritions of Three-meat ragu tortiglioni bakefatContent: 484.453 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 36 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 45 grams protein
sodiumContent: 117 milligrams cholesterol