Take your taste buds to Mexico with these flavoursome tacos. Succulent chicken breast fillets are coated in spicy Chipotle seasoning for a weeknight dinner your family will love!
The ingredient of Chipotle chicken tacos recipe
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 corn cobs, husks and silk removed
- 2 red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 435g pkt One Night In Mexico Smokey Chipotle Taco Kit
- 60g Coles Australian Baby Leaf Blend
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Chipotle chicken tacos recipe
- Brush a chargrill or frying pan with half the oil and heat on medium-high. Cook the corn, turning occasionally, for 10 mins or until tender. Transfer to a plate. Cook the onion, turning, for 5 mins or until lightly charred. Transfer to the plate.
- Meanwhile, place chicken in a bowl. Add the seasoning from the taco kit and toss to coat. Heat remaining oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 7-8 mins or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- While the chicken is cooking, cook the tortillas from the taco kit following packet directions.
- Cut down side of the corn to remove the kernels. Divide the tortillas among serving plates. Top with salad leaves, chicken, onion, corn, avocado and the chipotle sauce from the taco kit. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Chipotle chicken tacos recipefatContent: