This 5-ingredient chicken pasta salad is just perfect for either lunch or dinner, and made with minimal fuss!
The ingredient of Chicken and spinach pasta salad recipe
- 500g pkt Coles Australian Diced Butternut Pumpkin
- 625g pkt spinach and ricotta tortellini
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken, skin and bones removed, meat coarsely torn
- 150g Coles Basil Pesto
The instruction how to make Chicken and spinach pasta salad recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the pumpkin on the tray and spray with olive oil spray. Bake, turning occasionally, for 20-25 mins or until tender and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cook tortellini in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain.
- Place the pumpkin, tortellini, spinach, chicken and pesto in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls.
Nutritions of Chicken and spinach pasta salad recipefatContent: