Great for lunch boxes or picnics, these wraps are a healthy and delicious alternative to sandwiches.
The ingredient of Chicken and herb salad wrap recipe
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbs chopped mint
- 5 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 Coles Wholemeal and Grain Soft Wrap
- 80g Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken, shredded
The instruction how to make Chicken and herb salad wrap recipe
- Combine the parsley, mint, tomato, spring onion, lemon juice and oil in a bowl.
- Spread the mayonnaise over the wrap. Top with tomato mixture and chicken. Roll up wrap to enclose the filling.
Nutritions of Chicken and herb salad wrap recipefatContent: 481.107 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein